It’s gonna be a white and stylish christmas
It’s december, so that means you can decorate your house with christmas and winter vibes, without getting funny looks from people. Some people say that it’s to early now to get a christmas tree, but I got mine yesterday and I like it 😉 However, I’m not such a fan of the ‘typical’ christmas decorations (think of red and green, snowman’s all over the place, not to mention Rudolph…). Just like the rest of my interior, I like to keep it simple, but fun! So what do we see this year? Lot’s of graphics, gold combined with copper and even silver, washi tape figures on the walls, lots of festive dots (MUCHO LOVE for the Hema), diamond shapes and so on. And I can’t miss my fake sheepskin anymore. I use it on the ground, in the chair, on the couch and even around the christmas tree.
Where to buy
- Ikea: Sheep blanket, washi tape ideas, long white candles
- Hema: Glasses with dots (but they also have bowls with dots, bottles with dots, plates with dots, dots with dots, dots dots dots!)
- Love and Living: Wooden Snowflake
- Xenos: Candle Holders, Christmas tree hangers
- Praxis Garden Store: Christmas tree hangers